- In picturesque green surroundings, 5 minutes’ walk from the largest natural thermal lake in Europe.
- Perfect place for relaxation, wellness, beauty and medical treatments, and de-stress programmes with doctors and lifestyle specialists.
- In tune with nature: nationally-certified thermal water and unique Hévíz mud.
- Kick off your shoes and go for a swim in the 200m² hydro pool with underwater music and light effects.
203 air-conditioned rooms, 7 suites, balcony, hair dryer, bathrobe, telephone, minibar, radio, TV. Connecting rooms, rooms for disabled and anti-allergy rooms.
Business centre, free WiFi, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, souvenir shop, Danubius Service with indoor and outdoor programmes, safe deposit box, currency exchange, newsstand, transfer, car and bike rental, car park (charges apply), garage (300m from hotel, charges apply).
Spa, Wellness, Fitness
- Indoor thermal bath with 2 pools (33 and 37 °C), swimming pool, hydro pool with underwater music and light effects, outdoor thermal pool with sun terrace (from mid-April to mid-October), jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, textile sauna, log sauna in the garden, salt cave (extra charge applies).
- Therapy and Wellness Centre.
- Danubius Premier Fitness: fitness room with modern facilities.
- Emporium Wellness & Beauty: cosmetic treatments, spa and wellness massages, Thai massage, manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, solarium.
- Qi Gong, yoga, aqua fitness, morning and fitness group exercise, hiking, cycling, table-tennis, Nordic walking education. Nearby tennis courts, football pitch, riding facilities.
- Garden fun bath (200 m2 surface) with underwater jet massage, waterfall, geyser. In addition, underwater music and light effects turn bathing into real fun. The bath is open all year round.
- Indoor swimming pool (10.3 x 16.3 m 28°C)
- Indoor thermal bath with two pools (11.8 x 7.6 m and 12.6 x 8.7 m, 33°C and 37°C)
- Outdoor thermal pool with sun terrace (between mid April and mid October, 13.5 x 6.6 m, 33 °C)
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-bath, textile sauna, finnish log sauna in the garden
- Salt cave (for an extra)
Spa opening hours: Mon - Sun | 07:00 - 21:00 (Thermal pool: 07:00 - 19:00)
Using the relaxing effects of thermal waters, our wellness treatments and services are focused on relaxation, re-energising, beauty and fitness programmes.
- Revitalizingand relaxing aromatic massages
- Wellness mud packs
- Hydromassage with phototherapy
- Wellness baths
- Emporium Beauty Salon: cosmetic face and body treatments with the products of the French firm Clarins, more than 20 different wellness massages
- Manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, solarium
- Danubius Premier Fitness: an exclusive fitness room with modern cardio and fitness equipment, personal fitness training, fitness exercises in groups (aerobics, stretching, band gymnastics, fit ball)
- Sport programmes: aqua fitness, morning and fitness exercises, Nordic walking education, Far-Eastern therapies, hiking and cycling
About the Thermal Water
The thermal lake of Hévíz is the largest of its kind in the world and covers an area of 47,500 m2. The water contains sulphide and the bottom of the lake is covered by a special mud containing organic and inorganic components. The water gushes out from a spring crater 38m deep, its average temperature in summer is 33-35° C, and in winter never drops below 23°C. The water of the lake is famous for its curative effect on different kinds of rheumatic, locomotive, muscular and nervous system disorders, as well as certain gynaecological problems. Relaxing in the thermal water is also an excellent way to unwind and release the stresses and tensions of modern life.
The mud of Lake Hévíz
The curative effect of the mud - covering the bottom of the lake - is especially strong. The mud of Lake Hévíz - mixed by the lake's water - is used in the form of packs.
This mud can be positioned between the purely inorganic mud and the fango, with high organic content. The main components are the different plant fibres. Its inorganic part consists mainly of calcium and magnesium carbonates, sulphates and a low quantity of radon.
Rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders, arthralgia, polyarthritis (except in acute phase), spondylarthritis (M. Bechterew), discopathia, late rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery (joint prosthetic implants, spinal surgery, corrective surgery, etc.), various cases of neuropathy, tennis elbow or golf arm, frozen shoulder, peritendinitis, static disbalance of the body and fibromyalgia etc.
Infectious diseases (TBC, Hepatitis, etc.), all malignant tumours, Multiple Sclerosis), circulatory disturbances combined with cardiac insufficiency, post- operation and heart attack (PTCA, bypass coronary, Myocardial infarction, etc. the latest documents from cardiac surgery are needed), thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, serious cases of anaemia, leukaemia, haemophilia, hyperthyroidism (M. Basedow), resistant hypertonic disease, pregnancy, children under 14 years.
- Diagnostic section
- Balneo- and hydrotherapy
- Magnetic therapy
- Individual nutrition and lifestyle advice
Tavirózsa Restaurant offers Hungarian and International cuisine as well as special dietary dishes, with intimate live music.
Within the Danubius Healthy Choice programme, a large assortment of healthy, light dishes and organic food is offered to all health-conscious guests.
Half board: including buffet breakfast and either lunch (served, the guests can choose from several main dishes - meat/fish/vegetarian), or dinner (buffet). Proper attire for dinner required.
In Café Ciklámen, you can taste our ice-cream specialities, cakes and fine cocktails. In the evening, live music entertains the guests.
On Thursdays: retro party with the music of the 50s, 60s and 70s
On Fridays: Caribbean music
On Saturdays: country, blues and rock music
Information about price
Part of the total price is accommodation in double rooms with breakfast in this category with facilities, free access to the spa.
Price not include
Diet through the full board (lunch and dinner), extra bed for child (6-13 years) Included € 36 / night or for an adult in the amount of 100% of the room per night, spa treatments or packages.
Insurance (optional) - additional payment option of a comprehensive travel insurance at the price of € 2 / person / day. Area fee per person for the day of € 1.10.
All prices are approximate and the exact total price for the stay will be calculated according to data entered in the preliminary reservation. Children under 5 years are not entitled to accommodation, meals and treatments. Cot is provided free of charge upon request. Paying for a child is considered a person 6-13 years. When booking your stay (whether in person, by telephone or online) deposit is required for stays in the total amount of the total price.